W.T.B 68/69 skylark/special/GS Parts

hi everone, im restoring another 68 and i need to find some parts, the car is a 68 400 convertible, it needs alot of work i need front fenders badly(plese help) i could use a counsle lid, some outside trim pieces, new interior, a grille like everone else,new quarters, a set of 69 GS 400 rear marker lights, a black conv boot, a new top, saet covers, almost everything needs work except the fresh stage 1 455 i put in. so please help me save another buick.<BR>Thnaks, replay with parts avalible

I have a nice '68 GS left fender with a pretty good insert - i was gonna use it to fix my '69 Skylark (patch the grille louver hole....)but if you've got a clean '69 Sky fender to trade and are local ....???<P>Im located on Long Island NY<P>Alan W 69gs400@aol.com

Hi I saw your want ad, and just thought I would show you what I'm<BR>selling. It's on ebay and this is the item # 576539161 (its a 69 ram air<BR>hood) I also have the ram air scoop for a 68, let me know if your<BR>interested. Paul (rangerlord@pressenter.com)

Guest Daves69

I have a 69 repo qtr rh side I will sell for $100 + shipping. Also some 69 conv parts let me know if I can help.<BR>davet69@netzero.net

• 1 month later...

just saw your post, i have headlight buckets & the rims for 68-69, also the headlight bezels. ilive in eastlake, ohio i know a guy with a 68 racecar who might be able to help. <BR>just sold 68 grill last sunday at Norwalk. <BR>cant send you e-mail for some reason the computer says your not a member!!!!<P> GKMOZ@AOL.COM

68-69 headlight bezels are not the same - 68 are FLAT across the top and bottom and no curve seperating the two openings where as 69 are curved edges and curved in the middlw.<P>|---|----| (---)(---)<P><BR>Kinda<BR><A HREF="http://null" TARGET=_blank>null</A>

• 2 weeks later...

kinda got my words blurred together, i have the 68 bezel ( left ) and i have the two 69 bezels.the buckets are the same, i also have the turn signal assy.lenses & socket assy.for 68-69. GKMOZ

I have a lot of things for 68-69 Skylark, a grille for both, dash pad, speedometer, windshield wipers, and some chrome trim i might consider selling, and some other ods and ends, I am planning on putting it all on ebay soon. Let me know what all you need. My email address is Mercury_1979@hotmail.com, oh if you know where I can find the smooth stainless strip that goes around the back base of a convertile top to tuck the boot into I'll consider cutting some deals.

• 2 weeks later...