W.T.B. 215, 300, 340 engines

Looking for builders or runners 215's, 1964 only 300's, and 66 or 67 340's. I live in northern Calif. so need to west coast or shipable. I buy all the time but I am cheap. Also bellhousings and stick flywheels for either. E-mail JIMMIEB@ns.net or 888-JIMS-800 JIM

Guest COMPACTBC

I have a complete Olds F85, 215 cu in engine and the "baby" hydo-matic trans that came with it.<P>------------------<BR><p>[This message has been edited by COMPACTBC (edited 03-21-2001).]

Guest COMPACTBC

I live in Tustin, Orange County, CA. I do not know the condition of the engine, the person I got it from "thought it ran when removed from the car". The engine is all there including the carb (2brl). Will let it go for $100.00 incl the trans, but you will have to arrange for the transportation.<P>------------------<BR>

would you know anyone interested in 2x2 edelbrock intake and carbs for a 215 v8? complete and ready to bolt on. i do have pics. thanks jerry

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by COMPACTBC:<BR><B>I have a complete Olds F85, 215 cu in engine and the "baby" hydo-matic trans that came with it.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>if this transaction fails i will drive down and pick up the engine and transmission immeadiately.contactme at tiprider47@hotmail.com<P>

Guest COMPACTBC

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JIMMIEB:<BR><B>SOLD please call me at 888-JIMS-800 so I can get all the info. Thanks JIM</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I left a phone message at above # last weekend, did you receive it?? I have not heard back from you!<P>------------------<BR>

No I didn't My mail box sometimes over fills and it doesent know what to do. I will be in thurs 8:30 to 10:00 and 12:30 to 4:30. Gone fri to Sun noon hope we can hook up. JIM

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by COMPACTBC:<BR><B> I left a phone message at above # last weekend, did you receive it?? I have not heard back from you!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>is this going to happen or not? I am close and ready to releive you of your engine. please respopnd with a yes or a no to tiprider47@hotmail.com

Guest COMPACTBC

the 215ci olds engine has been sold to the original person posting this thread.<P>------------------<BR>