Parting 66-67 Skylark Convertibles

<BR>Parting 66 and 67 <BR>convertibles: 300 motor, 2sp <BR>auto, 67 rear fender skirts, <BR>67 rad support, 67 hood, <BR>66-7 side trim, conv top <BR>parts, conv stainless, visor <BR>pivots, glass, wiring, dash <BR>parts, hood hinges, <BR>suspension, bumper brkts, <BR>F41 steering box, inner <BR>front fenders, etc, 215 785 <BR>4396

Guest staged67gspwr

Hi Tomm,im looking for the covertible top stainless,and the visor pivots,what shape are they in?let me know .<P>thank you<BR>George<BR>e-mail:staged67gspwr@aol.com

My '67 Skylark convertible would sure like to have a correct passenger side side view mirror, left rear fender "Skylark" emblem, maybe a left rear tail light lens that has the two little chrome strips in the middle.<BR>My e-mail: james.bremner@dm.af.mil<BR>Got any of those?<BR>Make that a non-remote side view mirror.<p>[This message has been edited by skylark (edited 03-13-2001).]

I am looking for a the electric top motor for my car (64 Skylark) and I may end up needing the top cylinders as well. Can you let me know if you have either. Thanks - Adam 972-488-2618 (AJPrengler@hotmail.com)

• 2 weeks later...