1954 Buick Special

I have asked this question before, so please forgive me. I lost me email from what everyone replied with due to my company move.<P>I own a 1954 Buick Special, 2 dr ht. The previous owner cut the roof off to make the car a conv. I want a roof back on. Does anyone have a roof for sale? I live in Southern California, so I would prefer to deal with someone closer to me due to shipping costs. however, if you have one please let me know no matter how far away you are!If you are reading this busterwive, I am still trying to figure out a way to buy your Buick off of you...no room yet...anyways, thanks to all in advance for your help!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kustom55:<BR><B>I have asked this question before, so please forgive me. I lost me email from what everyone replied with due to my company move.<P>I own a 1954 Buick Special, 2 dr ht. The previous owner cut the roof off to make the car a conv. I want a roof back on. Does anyone have a roof for sale? I live in Southern California, so I would prefer to deal with someone closer to me due to shipping costs. however, if you have one please let me know no matter how far away you are!If you are reading this busterwive, I am still trying to figure out a way to buy your Buick off of you...no room yet...anyways, thanks to all in advance for your help!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

Erik, don't know what's happening with my computer....my last transmission didn't go thru....I said find someone who needs the rest of the car and I'll help you cut it.<BR>Bill

Damn computers...Thanks. I have begged all my buddies to buy it, but they are just as busy as I am with their projects.If you post or email me something (again) with everything you have on the car for sale, I can email it to a BUNCH of people. Thanks again, I can always count on you!<P>kustom55

Here goes......1954 Buick Special 2 door hardtop. All front end sheetmetal blasted and epoxy primered (hangin' from rafters in my garage). Rest of body all there, has some left quarter damage, not major. All front chrome has been triple plated (show chrome quality) except the upper grill bar. the body has surface rust (sunburn) and should be blasted. have extra dash, inner fenders, no steering wheel, no front seat. Also have extra frame that has 1973 front and rear subframe done, ready to be painted, coated, whatever. Have original nailhead motor rebuilt (need a cam) and longblock and accessories. Also have 1970 455 and T400 with 67K miles. Whew.....I think that's it......oh, I don't have a windshield either.<BR>Bill

I have a front seat from a 55 I parted with tracks as well as a w/shield...glass isnt perfect, but it is an original piece with a repairable snake eye and tint across the top as well as E-Z-Eye on the rest as i recall...Interested???