1972 stage1 for sale

1972 GS STAGE 1 all original numbers matching<BR>car,with build sheet.<BR>North Carolina car that is super straight<BR>with new paint,vinyl top,interior,chrome and<BR>emblems,weatherstripping,rebuilt WS code<BR>STAGE 1 ENGINE,new BB code th-400,new 3.42<BR>ring and pinion with rebuilt positraction<BR>carrier,15x7 rally wheels,rebuilt suspension<BR>with polyurethane bushings, new B.F. GOODRICH RADIAL TA'S, new 2 1/2 inch mandrel<BR>bent dual exhaust.<BR>Everything on the car is new or rebuilt, it<BR>looks,runs,drives excellent, e-mail pics are<BR>available upon request, my loss your gain<BR>heres your chance at a true Stage 1, asking<BR>$14,900 call 616-279-7476 ask for Tom<BR>located in southern Michigan<BR>B.T.W. car is original sunburst yellow with<BR>Black top and bucket seat interior, Thank<BR>you for your interest

• 2 weeks later...

Make me an offer that I can't refuse, the car<BR>needs someone who has the time to enjoy a<BR>super nice driver that you don't have to <BR>work on,just drive it or show it,and take <BR>care of an appreciating piece of musclecar<BR>history.<BR>My e-mail address is stg1miller@aol.com<BR>phone is 616-279-7476<BR>pics are available upon request<BR>All inquiries will be answered, Thank You<BR>Tom Miller