1967 buick electra 225 4 door ht parting out

was one owner old people. i got it, spent a bundel on new parts and shmucked it up. excelant drive train.lots of good body parts little or no rust.no problem shiping any where.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by russ:<BR><B>where are you located?. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>thunder bay northern ontario just north of duluth min.phone 807-622-2249 have shiped farther than you.<BR><P>------------------<BR>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dave Hodson:<BR><B>what about the drive train ,e-mail me with<BR>particulars. red71gs@yahoo.com</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>top end motor done 1000 mi.bottom was done befor igot it.aprox 15000,mi.was no ridge at all when i had heads off.motor has lots of guts and idles like a kitten.trans. was done before i got it aprox.same time as motor the previous owner told me they had a ring prob.,or something like that .thats why they didn't bother with the top as it was ok .myself i would have done the whole thing at once.i would have left the vales alone but the head gasket was gone on one side so i can't take a motor 1/2 apart and not do the job right.of coarse heads were plained, nice fit.rear end ,no work done on it but works fine.this motor and trans would make a g.s.fly.if thats your purpose.phone 807 622-2249. afternoons are best around 3 oclock .<BR><P>------------------<BR>