'50 Roadmaster ready for new owner

PA inspected, black 4-door 1950 Roadmaster Model 72-R. Original dynaflow rebuilt, new brake lines, solid body, re-chromed.<P>Has a few small dents/scratches on top of the fenders from the hood. Upholstery is rough. <P>Really a nice car - asking $5500.

• 2 weeks later...

The car's in Pittsburgh, PA - (SW PA). <BR>Send me your email and I'll send you photos. <BR>Most of the hard work has been done: new brakes and lines, new suspension, new gas tank, new exhaust, radiator really cleaned, estimated mileage 56,000.<BR>Any questions, please ask!

How does a washer bottle get more interest than a whole car? (And with these great pictures!)<P>BTW, my windshield washer bottle broke this winter... so if you have one for a '50, please reply with info.<P>Thanks

Would you mind telling a fellow 50 Buick owner (Super) how I check the trans fluid and put more in? Thanks, Ron' Oregon<BR>Sorry you are so far away, your 50 sounds<BR>gtreat.<P><B>PA inspected, black 4-door 1950 Roadmaster Model 72-R. Original dynaflow rebuilt, new brake lines, solid body, re-chromed.<P>Has a few small dents/scratches on top of the fenders from the hood. Upholstery is rough. <P>Really a nice car - asking $5500. </B><P>

I'd be interested, but I live in Washington State, on an island. Don't know how to handle the logistics.<P>whansen902@aol.com

To: DefiantPreacher - I don't think there's anything "Special" (no pun) about checking the trans. fluid: just have it warm, run through the gears, and check while in park. Anybody know anything more? <BR>

I would be very interested in 50 Buick Roadmaster. Today I am visiting in Mesa,Az. Tomorrow I will be home in Tallamdge, Ohio. Please e-mail infor to me at eauber@neo.rr.com <P>I would like to see the car yet this week.