'66 Sportwagon-ALL ORIGINAL-$3000 OBO

1966 Buick Sportwagon for Sale<BR>340 Big Block 375 HP Wildcat<BR>P/W, P/B, A/C<BR>Low Miles, <26000<BR>ALL ORIGINAL, READY FOR RESTORATION<BR>$3000 or best offer<BR>931-596-3441, ask for Johnny<P>If no offers for the whole car, will consider parting out.<p>[This message has been edited by brock (edited 02-10-2001).]

Brock...Where are you..That always helps to know...Have any pictures?..more detailed info..?<P>------------------<BR>`65 Wildcat<BR>`66 Skylark <BR>`67 Riviera GS

The car is located in Manchester, TN. It belongs to my brother. I posted it on the website for him because he doesn't have a computer. If you need more information about the car you can reach him at the phone number listed in the original post or respond back here and I will get the info you require.<P>Thanks

Brock, <BR>Although I hate to see a wagon parted out, I would be interested in some parts for my '66. What color is the interior? Condition? What is the condition of the body? Is 26k the actual mileage?!

The interior is red, needs to be recovered. The car is primer at this time. The body is in good condition. As far as my brother can tell, 26K is the actual mileage. <P>If you need any more details about the car you may call Johnny @ 931-212-6449.<P>Thanks.