... NOS 1965 Buick Sky/GS Parts Wanted

I'm looking for the following NOS '65 Buick Sky/GS parts:<P>Headlamp doors<BR>Front turn signal/directional lenses<P>E-mail me if you have these or any other 1965 Sky/GS NOS parts..Thanks<P><P>------------------<BR>Dan<BR>BuickGS65@aol.com<BR>1965 Skylark<BR>1965 Gran Sport

Here ya go!!! I just recieved the latest issue of the GS Xtra 65 NOS headlight bezels $400.00 (336)275-4273 His name is Michael Harrisand he is in North Carolina. Sounds a little pricey to me but what do i know. GOOD LUCK Hope this help your quest<P>------------------<BR>Sean Etson 64Special 12.72@105- 64Skylark all orig. survivor- 49Super model 51 chopped top mild custom in waiting

Thanks for the info,but this part sold on eBay recently for a lot less..***I am still looking for these parts. <BR>As quoted from <A HREF="http://www.buickgs.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.buickgs.com</A> ----<P>"Let's try and help each other out with our resto projects. Try to keep prices reasonable and fair to our fellow hobbyist's.<BR>We all know that some parts for our cars are difficult to locate, but that doesn't mean you have to empty a fellow<BR>hobbyist's wallet??.Thanks"<P><P>------------------<BR>Dan<BR>BuickGS65@aol.com<BR>1965 Skylark<BR>1965 Gran Sport

Guest Skyking

I have a NOS emergency brake warning light kit. I bought it on ebay thinking it would fit my 66 Skylark, but found out it is different. It only fits 64/65. You can have it for $30.00 + shipping. I paid $36.00 + shipping My e-mai is Tri-r58@webtv.net

• 4 weeks later...

I've found everything but the NOS turn signal lenses. So if you have them for sale, or any other 1965 NOS parts, please email me.<BR>Thanks.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Dan<BR>BuickGS65@aol.com<BR>1965 Skylark<BR>1965 Gran Sport