1965 Sportwagon

need 65 Skylark Sportwagon parts:<BR>-hood ornament<BR>-tailgate window crank & lock<BR>-letters B and I<BR>-lower molding on tailgate<BR>-blower switch<BR>-rear passengerside wheelwell cover<BR>-rear interior rectangular light lens only<BR>Please let me know what you have,my wagon looks pretty stupid, on the front it reads BUCK, on the rear it is a UICK!!<BR>Thanks Arthur email Neys@tref.nl<BR>

Arthur -<P>May be able to help with some pieces.<P>Tailgate window crank & lock, if this is non-power I know where there is one.<P>I had some tailgate letters from a 65 Wagon (they are peculiar to wagon tailgates only), will check tonight after work to see if I still have a B.<P>I have a very nice used I for the hood.<P>Tailgate mldg can check on that one I know of, is this pot-metal molding or stainless? Don't remember off-hand which they are.<P>Have nice used blower switch, will check may have NOS one also.<P>By Wheelwell cover, do you mean Wheel well molding? I think I have one of those also, may have NOS. Will check also tonight.<P>No hood ornament, or dome lens.<P><P>------------------<BR>Dan Myers<BR>DM Vintage Automotive<BR>BCA #2549

i do not know if the lower tailgate molding is a stainlees piece or a real molding, i only have holes. Wheelwell: im mean in the car, there should be some kind of cover on the right rear wheel,Thanks a lot for your effort, Arthur