Misc. 70 Buick GS interior parts wanted

Starting to put together my "want list" for interior parts. Need the following for a 70GS with dark blue buckets interior. Only looking for very good or better parts.<P>Radio faceplate/bezel,<BR>Front seat belt retractor plastic covers,<BR>Front shoulder harness mount plastic covers, (the part that covers the mounting hardware on the roof),<BR>The plastic trim pieces that go in the bottom corners of the rear window,<BR>long (16") door armrests/pads,<BR>seatbelts (dark blue, only),<BR>A/C dash pad (dark blue, only),<BR>any other dark blue interior pieces except upholstery, carpet, and door panels<P>The parts don't have to be blue (except for seat belts and dash pad), but I will pay a premium for blue parts in very good condition.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Thanks,<BR>Ira Broussard

I bought one a couple of weeks ago, but it hasn't come in yet so I don't know what shape its in. So I guess the answer to your question is maybe. Email me with the condition of your wheel and a price, and I should be able to let you know something in a few days.<P>------------------<BR>Thanks,<BR>Ira Broussard

You can use any color pad,just dye it. Use SEM brand vinyl spray. Most upholstery shops useit in aerosol cans. The color u need is SHADOW BLUE. I know that doesnt sound correct for a resto job, but I own an upholstery shop in md. and use this stuff a lot. It really is a good product if used correctly.