Need Set of 1969 Buick Rallyes and other 69' Parts

I need a set of Buick Rallyes (with center caps) for my 69' Skylark Convertible. Prefer to be in the New York City Metro area. Also need other 69' Skylark parts, such as a front bumper, Convertible windshield, console door, power window setup, and other misc. parts. Prefer bigger stuff to be in NYC metro area, but will consider all. Please contact me via this post/and or email.<P>thanks<BR>james

Thats the catch I live in Sandy Or.I am in the used tire and wheel bussiness. But i have buicks,66 riv.69electra 58speacial69riv.69 wagon ,7 455 motors and parts up the cuzoo. I have sent a set of wheels as far as conn.the cost was around $100.00 Thanks again. And i could understand if you dont want them.

That price is not bad, some guy tried to tell me from Ohio, $200.00 to ship a set of four rims. Do you have a good front bumper and grille and chrome surround on that 69' wagon???<P>thanks<BR>james

Hello James!! Sorry i havent got back to you sooner, my internet was wacky. I can ship those wheels for around the price that i said,the lady said if they weigh 25 lbs yhey would be $24.30 apiece.Thats what the others weigh but i cant remember if i sent center caps with. If you want to talk my phone #is 503-668-7576 It took me 25 minutes to get on the internet tonight.we got teleport for a carrier,and they were just bought out by one main.com and ever since this has been a problem,i call them and they tell me its ny computor. Bullshit . Thanks Bob

Its a custom special. Has air ,pw ps pb amfm factory buckets and the drivers is power. posi it has everthing except glass roof. But sorry NO PARTS . i PLAN ON PUTTING A BUILT 455 IN IT AND GET IT PAINTED ,THE ORIGINAL COLOR IS THAT REAL DEEP GREEN. tHANKS FOR ASKING THOUGH bOB

Hi!<P>I'd be interested in the 15" rims if you want to sell them. I am in California and I'd probably just take a weekend and drive up to get them. Are they 6" or 7" rims?<P>Matthew

They are 7 in. I have 2 sets i would sell if you know of some one else that might want a set.I guess the guy that started this must not want them,as i have not heard from him in quite a while.. Thanks Bob