wtb buick that needs motor and trans

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by doc:<BR><B>buster,a 57 would be great for the right price.location?price? thanks,doc</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Doc, the 57 2 door sedan is complete...Arizona car.. has a cracked window glass in rt door...has a 2 brl 322 in it now..brakes are weak..straight body...thinking 3500.00 obo... if you want pictures, no problem...let me know & I'll give you an address to mail a disposable camera...I'll shoot, you develop.. you decide...<BR>Bill<BR>

Doc, the 57 2 door sedan is complete.....Arizoa car.....has a cracked window glass in rt door.......has a 2 brl 322 in it now........brakes are weak..straight body.......thinking 3500......OBO.....if you want pictures, no problem......let me know......I'll give you an address to mail a disposable camera...I'll shoot, you develop.....you decide.....<BR>Bill

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by doc:<BR><B><BR>would like to buy a interesting buick in good shape but needs motor email me dcholliday@webtv.com or call 321-633-9329</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>doc I have a 1956 Buick Special 2 dr hdtp, it has 322 nailhead w/ dynaflo automatic. It runs very good. I will not lie, it needs some work, the body is in very good shape, would not take a lot to restore. I love the car but I just do not have the money to restore it. I could keep it and hope to get it done someday but I am afraid that I would try to do just whatever it took to get it on the road (ie, cheap paint,etc) I do not want to do that because it would ruin a good classic. I am asking $2000.00 OBO email me at jl_lyons@hotmail.com I will try to get some pics to send you if you will email me and let me know you are interested.<P><BR>