1941 Buick Special Sedanette for sale

1941 buick special sedanette is totally rust free. This car has been in reno nev. since new. Car looks and drives very well. Ihave extra engine and trans for the car. <P><BR>car has been professionaly painted and upholstered. All chrome has been done.I have about 13,000.oo in receipts for parts ,paint,and upholstery. The weak point of this car is marginial wiring and it leaks oil . I am new at this computer stuff so if you reply to this please be patient thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buick1941@thexfiles.com:<BR><B> 1941 buick special sedanette is totally rust free. This car has been in reno nev. since new. Car looks and drives very well. Ihave extra engine and trans for the car. <P><BR>car has been professionaly painted and upholstered. All chrome has been done.I have about 13,000.oo in receipts for parts ,paint,and upholstery. The weak point of this car is marginial wiring and it leaks oil . I am new at this computer stuff so if you reply to this please be patient thanks </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What is your selling price?<P>thanks bill r.