'70 GS 455 for sale in Philly Area.

This is a full body off restoration. The parts list goes on for ever. It is Fire Red with a black bench seat interior (new), sport tilt wheel, column shifter, dash tach. Picture book of the restoration goes with the car (including pieces of the original car). The car runs in the teens in FULL street trim (including an air cleaner in place). Has less than 2000 mile on it since the restoration that was finished in '92 (hence the reason for the sale of the car). Numbers matching engine is in the basement along with the rear and some spare parts. Sorry, tranny got kinda lost. $13,500.00 for the car and if you want the 1998 (open, less than 2000 miles) trailer I use for it, add $1700.00. Give me a call and we'll talk! <P>610-565-5255 after 7 PM Eastern time please, or email me. <P>------------------<BR>George C. Thomas<BR>70 GS 455 12.teens<BR>86 GN Low 13's/ high 12's<p>[This message has been edited by Thundrr (edited 12-06-2000).]

The car is tenativley (spell check, please) SOLD. 10% deposit left here today.<P>------------------<BR>George C. Thomas<BR>70 GS 455 12.teens<BR>86 GN Low 13's/ high 12's