For Sale: 1967 Riviera (Good Shape)

1967 Buick Riviera. The car is in good shape and has many options. The car had been sitting for a while until i bought it. I have listed as much as i have thought of and can provide pics upon request. I am located in CT and can help arrange shipping of the car from this end if needed. <P>The Mechanics of the car:<BR>Engine -- Runs great !! (needs tune-up)<BR>Transmission -- shifts smoothly (needs nothing)<BR>Brakes -- work fine (may need to be bleed, car has been sitting for about two years)<BR>Exhaust -- has dual exhaust, one is in good shape, one is rotted behind the muffler<BR>Headlights -- vacuum is not connected, lights stay in down position<BR>The motor has 93K original miles and has had regular oil changes, etc. I drove the car from where it was 25 miles away. I just purchased a new battery for it. The gas line has a hole so it would need to be fixed before driving (I had to continually pull over and put more gas in the car to make it home) <P>The body of the car:<BR>The body was painted a few years back and sat outside for a little while before being covered up. Has some minimal rust by the aftermarket side lamps on one side, minimal rust on the bottom of both doors and a some on one of the front fenders. Overall the body is in good condition for being a 34 year old car !! There is no rot in the trunk, floors or frame. The bumpers are in good shape as is the rest of the chrome. The 4 rims are original factory Buick rally rims (but have the wrong centers). One of the pics shows a steel rim due to a flat tire, but has the 4th rally in the trunk) The paint is the original color, but the paint job was not a great job. It has some cracking and could use a new paint job in a couple of years. <BR> <BR>The interior of the car:<BR>The back seat -- good shape<BR>The front/rear deck -- good shape<BR>The front seat -- some rips on drivers side power bench (one of the pics shows this)<BR>Headliner -- good shape<BR>Carpeting -- should/needs to be replaced<BR>Accessories of the car work, but need to be cleaned up (the power windows stick). The power seat works fine, the interior lights all work. Has AM/FM cassette (aftermarket), power antennae, power steering, power brakes, power windows, power seat, barrel speedometer and full gauge package. The interior needs a good cleaning. <P>The car can be driven anywhere and would be a very easy restoration project. I collect Rivs and this body style (66-67) is my favorite. I have another one that I am also selling (70), but this is the one I have received all of my calls/emails on. This body and the 65 are the most collectable years, so please let me know if you have any more questions.<P>I am looking for $1500 firm on this car. <P>