46 buick eight super

Could you add a little more information? What condition (phsically) is it in? Rusty,dented,missing pieces? Is it a super,special,roadmaster,or convertable?<BR> All these affect the price.<BR>Tom H.

I have a 46' 2-door Special I got about 4 years ago. I paid this little beaut' for a steal at $2300, got a clear title and put her in my garage. I recently moved and have to let this one go. I have seen alot of cars that are not nearly as nice and the people were asking ALOT more! She has very low miles, ONLY 66,800 mile( the pedals look almost new!), the front grill and radio chrome look perfect. Everthing is original, as best I can tell. The only rust I've seen is a little bit in the rocker panels. Apparently, she was stored in a barn in Wyoming for about 35 years. I have not driven her as she was stored for over 40 years total and there are a few things to do prior to . . . "just turning it over". The engine was manually rotated prior to my purchase and I drained the fuel tank after I got her. The gas had no rust, debris or water in it. It did not smell rotten but did smell a little like turpentine. I'm in Colorado, we don't have too much of a rust problem here. I really wish I had the money and time to fix her up the correct way. I'm in the middle of a restoration on a 57 Special. Between the new house, the move and the 57' project and volunteer work. I'm a little tapped for time and money and motivated to sell. I would like to get what I have in her, but I'm sacraficing her for $1500.00 just to get her going. Anyone interested? Call me @ (303) 755-2114 or email: ffnitro@netscape.net or write me on this forum. You won't be disappointed in this one! Who-ever gets her, will need to tow or carry her home, unless they want to chance turning her over (not my suggestion, however). I can send photo's by e-mail. <BR>Thanks,<BR>Mike <BR> <BR>

Hey nitro! want to trade for a 56 buick special??? HUH HUH!!???? Im in arizona and would meet you half way!!That 56 would look really great sitting next to your 57. And then you could get a 54 or a 58 and then you cold get a divorce! oops shouldnt have said that part...Hehe .. Im serious if your interested.<BR> There is even a guy in tucson that has a frame that is subbed front and rear with a riviara that will fit it.<BR> My E mail Is oldies1955@home.com Just let me know!!<BR>Thanks<BR>Tom H<BR>