FOR SALE: 1970 Buick GS350, $9000.

1970 Buick GS350. #'s matching SP 315-horsepower 350-V8, Turbo 350 Automatic trans, Power steering, Power brakes, Tilt steering wheel, Tachometer & Gauges, Bucket seats, Console, Duel exhaust, Rear window defogger, 15-inch Ralley wheels, Posi-traction rearend. I have the original window sticker. It is ALL original EXCEPT the paint. It was a Factory Harvest Gold color, but it was repainted a Beautiful Dark Red color about 3 years ago, and if you see the car you will agree that it is Beautiful. It has the Burnished saddle (brown) interior which is Very Clean. The car is in Excellent condition inside and it. It previously belonged to a 60 year old lady in Portland Oregon who had owned it since the late 1970's, and was Very Well taken care of. I bought it from her 2 years ago. It has 110,000 easy going miles on it and still runs & drives Great !!! It is my "Baby", but I found a GS convertible that I want to buy so I must put it up for sale. $9000 CASH FIRM!!! SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!! Located in Western Oregon. Please send E-mail to: HighMountainAir@aol.com

No, I'm not interested in a 84 GN. If you read my ad it clearly stated that the Only reason I'm selling my 70 GS is to buy a GS Convertible. Thanks anyway.

Yes, I have seen this car, and it's a real beauty. I remember seeing the older lady in Portland driving it around a few times. I wish I had enough money to buy it. If I can sell one of my other cars I will contact you. Mark

• 2 weeks later...