FS - 72 Buick Skylark 2DHT

I've had the car for 13 years. It was rear-ended in 97 [drivers rear quarter panel, damage localized] and it's been sitting in the garage since summer of '99 with a snapped rear axle. Car runs great, but not drivable [it's that axle thing]<P>Here's the specs:<P>Original 1972 350 with Quadrajet 800cfm 4bbl on a TA Performance intake, 10.25:1 pistons, Hooker Super Competition headers, 2-1/2 inch exhaust with SuperTrapp mufflers out back.<P>MSD6AL electronic ignition, [with all rev-limiter chips], ACCELL HEI Supercoil, MSD HEI pickup kit, Taylor racing wires, and a lot of radio hum.<P>Holley blue fuel pump in trunk and fuel regulator at firewall.<P>Transmission is a TH350 with a TCI 2800 stall and kitted.<P>Rear end "was" a 10" Buick with poly bushings, reinforced upper control arms and rectangular tube lower control arms, with a 3:70 carrier.<P>Interior has non-original Tilt wheel, floor B&M Pro-Stick, and gauges in dash pad. Interior is in great shape aside of the lack of carpet. Floorboards are solid.<P>Body is relatively stock. Hood has a Z28 cowl induction scoop. Bumper repairable and has cut-outs for the exhaust. Driver's rear quarter is repairable.<P>Car sits 3" lower in front and 4" lower in rear, using lowered front coils, moog control-arm kit, and grand-prix rear coils with gas-shocks.<P>Tires are BFG TA 235/60-15 front and 265/50-15 rear on Streetstar mags. Front tires still have the blue on the RWL. Rears have about 3/4 tread.<P>Anyone wanting pics, e-mail me. I have a lot of exttra parts, including a lot of 455 hi-perf. parts:<P>455 Edelbrock B4B intake<BR>455 Crank, Rods, and Pistons, .040 and 10:1 cr<BR>455 Slip-Fit headers, no flat-spots.<BR>2 dash pads, one green, one tan, great shape.<BR>TH400 Trans with kit and converter.<P>I'm in no hurry to sell, but if anyone is interested let me know. It's not going anywhere.<P>-Phil

• 2 weeks later...

Where are you located? I'm in Chicago and would like to know what you are looking to get for the car? What about 455 parts? Maybe for a package with everything? <BR>Jeremy

I have a '72 Skylark conv with a 350. I was contemplating switching to a 455. Just wondering what kind of performance did you get get out of your 350 before the wreck?<BR>Also, what do you have left for sale, and where are you? smile.gif

Where are you?....How much for the B4B?..How much for the rods and pistons..new? used? what brand?...Might as well let me know what you want for the car too...will call if you send me a phone #<BR>buickman@swbell.net<BR>