70 GSX 4 Speed For $ale

Guest RACEBUICKS

Guest RACEBUICKS

Numbers match frame off restored GSX 4 speed documented and IT IS the best one in the country Over$52K invested this is a steal at $40k You cant restore one to this caliber for this price. I am intersted in down trades of 70 or 72 big block convertable another4speed gsx numbers and driveline unimportant but needs to be little to no rust.see the car at these address's <A HREF="http://www.networksplus.net/mrbuick/gsx1.jpg" TARGET=_blank>www.networksplus.net/mrbuick/gsx1.jpg</A> <A HREF="http://www.networksplus.net/mrbuick/gsx2.jpg" TARGET=_blank>www.networksplus.net/mrbuick/gsx2.jpg</A> <A HREF="http://www.networksplus.net/mrbuick/gsx3.jpg" TARGET=_blank>www.networksplus.net/mrbuick/gsx3.jpg</A> <A HREF="http://www.networksplus.net/mrbuick/gsx4.jpg" TARGET=_blank>www.networksplus.net/mrbuick/gsx4.jpg</A> . Email me if interested I will answer all serious emails <BR>

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest RACEBUICKS

OK you buick show guys here ya go quit wasting money on your GSX's that need restored You can have this car show ready by trading in to me or just buying this GSX. You will win every time out with it I have!! I would concider trades what do you have to trade with I will take multible trades too.

• 1 month later...

I ALREADY HAVE A '70 GSX SO I DON'T NEED ANOTHER, BUT I HAVE A MATCHING #S '72 GS 455<BR>CONV. FOR SALE. IF INTERESTED YOU CAN CALL ME<BR>AT 210-349-9497 OR E-MAIL ME AT <BR>GSXTRA@EV1.NET<BR>THANKS,<BR>RANDY

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RACEBUICKS

This will be the nicest car you could buy. You cannot even restore anything for this price. And have it this correct

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest RACEBUICKS

OK Someone is going to the GS Nats and wants to take first place in either concours class or the GSX class. This car will do it for you .,,,,,,,,,,,,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest RACEBUICKS

You guys can get the big trophy at the GS Nats or the BCA NATS with a car like this one!!!! rolleyes.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RACEBUICKS

I was hoping someone wanted a gsx by now gs nats only a week or so away .....I will deliver if you pay for the gas it takes to get there !! shocked.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest RACEBUICKS

bla bla bla bla bla is anyone interested with the prices on ebay I could part it out for more than Im asking for it.......

I can't bear to watch a man beg... (well, maybe.. haha)<P>I can't afford 20k, let alone 40k for a car (unless I win the lotto of course) but will say this. 40k is a LOT of money, even tho it's a sweet resto. I think people today unless they're rich (which I'll get to in a sec) are strapped for cash as it is with prices of everything going up, job salary not going anywhere and kids if they have them. Even if you 'don't' have kids, you still have to give the lil idiots money each year in the form of school taxes. (not saying all kids are idiots, but the LAUSD doesn't show much hope) In the end, people are lucky to make all their bill payments and still eat and get to work. A horribly vicious cycle I'm afraid. If a person 'had' the money (aka Rich), they are probably more concerned about how they look viewed to others, which means a BMW, Benz, etc. They don't value "real" cars like we do. The people who 'do' value those cars like we do (for the most part) are elderly people who were either around when they came out, or made them. Granted 'some' elderly people have money, and the mentality of "Oh, I'll never buy foreign. American is the only way". Well, those people are the road hazards you see in the big new Caddies & Lincolns. They want luxury, and can pay for it as long as it has GM, Ford, or Chrysler on it. The people who 'are' interested in those cars are like us, either middle-aged (and middle-class) or 17+ who love 'em, but can't afford to move away from home, and even if so, are still low-income people.<P>What I dislike about the entire thing is the Rich can afford anything, but can't part with a penny; the Middle class would love it, but really can't part with the penny, and the poor wish they had that penny or better yet, wish they were middle class.<P>My opinion is we live in a real backwards world where the maintainers get poorer and the suits get richer. The old saying of "hard work always pays off? doesn't seem to apply anymore. The workers get rapped pay wise and do all the work, and the suits who just sit there, sign their name and take vacations make all the money.<P>I'm now venting a little, and gone off topic, but the point here is in regards to the Stage 1, that people may really want the car, but can't afford it so they don't say anything at all. Why? Well, when you go house hunting and look at some really nice houses first, then head to the more realistic area's, you wish you hadn't of seen what you were missing. It's to depressing to see what you 'could' have but can't...<P>I would just like to say as a Buick fan, don't part out a nice resto like that. Sure you may be able to make a little more for it, but look at all the work you did putting it back together like that. Then imagine what would happen to those pieces if you did part it out. It's just not pretty?<P>I'll quit now and bid you the best of luck on finding a buyer.<P>-Scott

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have your hopes finally come true? You have a prospective buyer in your grasp? Congrats!<P>It *IS* one sweet GSX, and ashame to see it go like that. frown.gif" border="0<P>Thoughts from a poor man<P>-Scott