63 Wildcat 4dr. hardtop, 401,100% complete

I am selling my unrestored, 100% complete and original 63 Buick Wildcat. I have been told by a mechanic that all it really needs is an oil pump. It runs very well and drives great. It is supposed to have 71,000 miles on it. by the looks of everything on the car and under it, etc... it seems to be the correct milage. There is no documentation to back this up though. The car has current tags and Inspection and since I've had it I've put nearly 2,000 miles on it in the last 4 months. Sometimes I drive it daily but I have an 80 SE Trans Am that I usually drive. I need to get $2500 for this car.. No less. It is DEFINETLY worth that much. i have had to do nothing to the car except get new tires, battery and a carb overhaul kit since the car sat for 6 years. The body has 2 tiny dings and a few small 1/4 inch rust holes in the hood from sitting under a tree. THe interior is in VERY good shape and all the chrome is still very very bright. Everything on the car works except the radio. It turns on but just crackles when you turn the volume. I'm trying hard to get pics of the car, but not alot of folks want to loan out their digital camera. Send me an e-mail at jamie_swimm@dell.com and ask any questions you want to. If you live in Texas, I can possibly deliver the car.