1967 rebuildable 430

I have one still in the origonal 69 buick electra. you can have the whole car for $250<BR>It still runs and drives, just been sittin for a while. clean title to.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nail head:<BR><B>I have one still in the origonal 69 buick electra. you can have the whole car for $250<BR>It still runs and drives, just been sittin for a while. clean title to.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <P>Where are you located?<P>

If you havent found a 430 yet, i have one in my 69 electra. I drive it every day and need to get a truck for work. Will negotiate, but i would like to get close to $750 if possible. Please call Jason @ 206-329-6454.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IM IN MASS WOULD YOU TRADE IT FOR A 70S FORD PICK UP 351 MODIFIED MOTOR ITS GREAN AND WHITE LITTLE RUST ,2 TANKS,DUAL EXAUST,HAS A CAP AND CAB IS GREAT JUST THE BED REALLY THAT IS ALLITLE RUSTY I WAS GONNA MAKE A WOODEN ONE FOR IT OR EVEN GET ANOTHER BED I JUST HAVE TO MANY PROJECTS GOING ON RIGHT NOW YOU KNOW LOL WELL LET ME KNOW THIS TRUCKS IN NICE SHAPE NO DENTS GREAT TIRES ON WHITE WAGON WHEELS TOO THANKS