Wanted, Trunk Emblem, 56' Special

I'm going to a local swap meet put on by the<BR>Vintage Car Club of Canada (I'm on the west<BR>coast - Vancouver) There is a guy that shows<BR>up every year with 56 stuff. Last time he<BR>had some trim stuff (real nice) I will have<BR>a look on Saturday for you and post here or<BR>e-mail you with what I find. Al<P>

Sorry I did not get back to you on Monday.I went to the swap meet, the guy with the 56<BR>Buick stuff never showed. I am going to another swap meet in Monroe WA. (Pacific<BR>Northwest) on Oct 8th. I have another look for the trunk trim you are after. The guy I <BR>was talking about lives either in Washington<BR>State or British Columbia ( The Canadian <BR>Province just above Washington) So he goes<BR>to these local swap meet. I will keep my eyes open for you. AL<P>

• 2 weeks later...

I was at the Monroe swap meet in Washington<BR>State, but I only found a 56 Century trunk<BR>emblem. Close but not close enough. sorry<BR>I'll just keep looking. Somebody has to have<BR>one! Al

Is there a market for these parts reproduced??They would not be NOS but look like the original and made out of bronze.I am in the process of casting side hood latches for my 48 buick.I would appreciate if others would let me know if its a endevore to take up???<BR>Thank you all<BR>Tom H.

Gonna be at the Portland,Ore swap meet this weekend (Oct 14-15), Will have some 55 stuff as well as 66 full size and 66/7 Skylark GS stuff there as well as my literature collection. <P> I looked at the 56 I saw in a local yard yesterday....you need the insert or the whole shebang????<P> Drop me an E @ dlw29@hotmail.com<P> Thanks,don55