Have lots of 58 Buick 2 door parts

I have 1958 Buick Roadmaster and Super parts, plus an unrestored original 58 Roadmaster 75 with 44,000 miles. I also have a 58 Roadmaster 2 dr that is restorable but would need a lot. I have many parts from a 1958 Buick Super that I restored also. Contact me if interested. Fiat48@aol.com Sparks, Nevada

Hi, I need a few small parts like the emblem in the front of the hood and the hood trim at the bottom.I have a Caballero wagon.You can call me at 510-548-7653 or e-mail at rma1951@aol.com. I also need afew other parts. Thanks, Rockey Marino

do you have the rear bumper of the 58 super, i need the bumper complete, i think is the same that the 58 special, i have one, also i need the inside trims, the ones that goes on the door and in the rear right window, the trim that goes in the dashboard the one that goes in the front <BR>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by num3fan@gdi.net:<BR><B>hello,i need a grille and the two chrome pieces that go from the fender wells to the chrome on the bottom of the hood.can you do me any good? thanks -bill</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have a complete grill and the two pieces that follow from the hood molding. All in good shape. $250 & shipping.<BR>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by num3fan@gdi.net:<BR><B>sorry for the incomplete message.if you can send your ph.number i will call you.thanks-bill</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I sent you my phone number to your Email address. Hope you got it.<BR>

I have sold the 1958 Buick and parts car. I am referring all that needed parts to the gentleman that bought it. Thanks for everyones responses and have fun with your hobby.