70 Electra engine compartment stickers/emblems

I am looking for various replacment stickers for the engine compartment of my 70 Electra. Specifically the "455 4" sticker on the air cleaner cover and the emissions control sticker. Any advice or direction to find originals out there in Buickland?<P>Thanks for any guidance.<P>Alan McConnell<BR>amcconnell@kilstock.com

I got some replacement engine decals for my<BR>62 Wildcat, and they look perfect. I think<BR>they are reproductions, but If so, I can't<BR>tell them from originals I got them from<BR>Classic Buicks in Chino California. I think<BR>they are on the web. Try them, you won't be<BR>disappointed. I think they have every year<BR>going way back up to the 70's and 80's good<BR>luck. Al<P>

Alan,<BR>Good news & bad news...<P>Unless you stumble upon an actual NOS label or a very old repro, just about ALL of the "legitimate" labels currently available are made by Jim Osborn. When GM cracked down on reproduction parts several years back, they put all the other decal makers out of business. (Not to say there isn't a few "basement" manufacturers...)<P>The good news is that no matter what vendor you call or swap meet you go to, you'll get the same label.<P>The bad news is that the accuracy of the Osborn reproductions ranges from very good to terrible, depending on the decal.<P>Good luck!<BR>