65 Skylark 2 door hardtop for sale

Greetings!<P>This car is a 65 Skylark 2 door hardtop. It has recently had a '73 Buick 350 dropped in it, but the job needs to be finished and I don't have the time or the place to work on it anymore (new job, new apt!). It does run, and the body is in good shape, no rust, a few minor dents. Original paint. Rebuilt transmission, power windows, and spoked wheels. Totally new brakes (drums, not a disc conversion.)<P>I will have photos soon. The car is located in Hollywood California.<P>Will consider parting out, but more interested in selling outright. <P>Flexible price, but know that I have invested about $3500 into the car.<P>Free xtra tranny with it!!<p>[This message has been edited by Schu (edited 09-12-2000).]

If you want to part it out let me know, I'm STILL looking for a daily driver front bumper. Thanks.<P>------------------<BR>Dan<BR>1965 Skylark<BR>1965 Gran Sport W.I.P.

• 2 weeks later...

I too am interested in parts if you decide to part it out. Mainly passenger side taillight housing/lens, rear bumper, and interior items.<P>Carl<BR>carl_ivar@yahoo.com