1972 BUICK ELECTRA 225 *S O L D*

Just to follow up on my car, yesterday I sold my 1972 Buick Electra at the Kane County Car Show and swap meet (St.Charles,IL.). Finally I found the right venue for selling this "orphan:/old iron auto.. Turns out I had tons of interest and had a great time talking with other enthusiasts. I'm the guy who bitches about the internet and carmax and I think I still made some legitimate points about them. The people looking at my car were older and probably have never have been on the internet.. so what I'm saying is I think you need to display these type of cars at meets where people can physically see the vehicle. I sold the car for $4,200 and basically broke even on the Buick. I almost stayed home to watch the Bears game too but the wife shagged my ass off the couch and gave me a motivational speech. Needless to say she's happy as there's much more room in the garage. I think we're going to buy a BMW 328Ci.. then next year when she's not looking I'm going to try to buy my dream car (a 69-71) Road Runner.