dantherivman

I also have not heard from Dan Montgomery. He has my money for a GS hood. He wrote me on August 2 - saying that he had been sick and would send the hood three weeks ago.<BR>Does anyone know this guy? I can't see why he would risk fraud and theft charges with car parts. I'm going to the authorities if I don't hear from him this weekend. Thanks,Neil barbneil1@juno.com

Same thing here. I haven't heard a thing from him, and haven't received my parts yet. I ordered them over a month ago, and haven't gotten my grille, or my money back.<P>Jerry

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Straycat:<BR><B>He told me he was sick over two and half months ago, but continued to take orders off of this site.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have visited his site in the pass i don't have his site address anymore,but i think "if possible" maybe a local person should visit Dan at his home or place of business to find out what the problem is.<BR>Lets get the facts before we linch him.<BR>I agree don't send him any more money.<BR>I just can't see him running off with what seems to be a small amount on money.<P>Raymond Ackerman