SELLING: 1973 Buick Centurion

<BR>I have just recently bought this car from a friend of mine. I really needed it as a Transportation vehicle, but it is not good for that. Anyway, it's a 1973 Buick Centurion, 4-door, rebuilt 350cc 1975 engine, and it's had a lot of work done on it lately. I, within the past month, have had the following things done to it: It has a new alternator, a completely rebuilt Carburator, a fresh oil change, a complete tune-up, three brand new tires, and a brand new battery. Not to mention that it comes with real sheep skin seat covers. On the bad side, it does need a valve job, and probably a new starter, or coil. The mechanic said that he doesn't think the engine is getting spark. Anyway, aside from no AC, that's all that's wrong with it. It's in great physical condition. It has no dents, and the paint job is still really good. With a coat of wax and one more coat of armorall on the vinyl top, it will look classicaly vintage. Well, I'm asking $1,200 (obo). Contact me at simshenryj@webtv.net