Buick trunk mat

According to the Accessories brochure for my 75 Buick there was a trunk protector mat available. I'm guessing it would be about 24" x 36" with the Buick tri-shield insignia in the centre. Are these really rare? I've been scanning Ebay but nothing ever shows up. How about a mechanics Buick fender cover/protector?

I sold a mat on eBay a few months ago and I have seen two others that were NOS. Infact if you look back to the 100 day or so of this page you will see one for sale. When it comes to eBay you have to go back to it again and again. It's like going to garage sales, one ain't gunna do it.<P>------------------<BR>buickfam@aol.com<BR>Life long Buick Fan.<BR>1965 Skylark H/T<BR>1965 Gran Sport Convertible<BR>1948 Chevy Pickup with 401 Buick.

Cars, Inc. has some NOS and repros I think. I think the repros are about $150.00 and the NOS were between $175-$300 I believe. Their website is <A HREF="http://www.buick-parts.com" TARGET=_blank>www.buick-parts.com</A> Order their catalog, it has everything, including a customized list in the back with a bunch of parts specifically for your model that you specify.