Reatta Collection For Sale

I am a BCA member and collector of memorabilia, and I am selling off my cars and entire memorabilia collection due to illness. I am not a dealer.........<P>I have many Buick Dealership Reatta items for sale, they include: <BR>1. Illuminated Reatta Dealership Display for showroom.<BR>2. Buick Dealership Reatta Posters in beautiful color with convertible model. (Two different years.) Some of these have been displayed in the showroom and others are brand new in the factory box. All are wrapped and sealed in brown kraft paper.<BR>3. Buick Reatta Press Release folder complete with factory letters and 8x10" photographs.<BR>4. Gorgeous Red Reatta Factory Photo from Dealership that went on the dealer's desk, underneath the glass top. I estimate this to be at least 18"x36" and probably much bigger.<BR>5. Two (2)Reatta prints of an "exploded view" of the engine compartment, interior and running gear of the car.<BR>6. Gold Reatta Logo on beautiful blue colbolt blue coffee cup. Never used, brand new.<BR>7. Reatta Postcards<BR>8. Reatta Dealership brouchures<BR>9. Reatta logo Ballpoint pen and flashlight in fitted case. Both of these items are black matt finish with gold logos.<BR>10. I also have a similar finished tire pressure gauge with Reatta Logo.<BR>11. Buick Reatta 1/24 scale Promo display models.<BR>12. Buick Reatta lapel pins, etc., etc.<P>If you are interested in any item or the whole lot, please don't hesitate to contact me. I thank you for your consideration.<BR>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James401:<BR><B>I am a BCA member and collector of memorabilia, and I am selling off my cars and entire memorabilia collection due to illness. I am not a dealer.........<P>I have many Buick Dealership Reatta items for sale, they include: <BR>1. Illuminated Reatta Dealership Display for showroom.<BR>2. Buick Dealership Reatta Posters in beautiful color with convertible model. (Two different years.) Some of these have been displayed in the showroom and others are brand new in the factory box. All are wrapped and sealed in brown kraft paper.<BR>3. Buick Reatta Press Release folder complete with factory letters and 8x10" photographs.<BR>4. Gorgeous Red Reatta Factory Photo from Dealership that went on the dealer's desk, underneath the glass top. I estimate this to be at least 18"x36" and probably much bigger.<BR>5. Two (2)Reatta prints of an "exploded view" of the engine compartment, interior and running gear of the car.<BR>6. Gold Reatta Logo on beautiful blue colbolt blue coffee cup. Never used, brand new.<BR>7. Reatta Postcards<BR>8. Reatta Dealership brouchures<BR>9. Reatta logo Ballpoint pen and flashlight in fitted case. Both of these items are black matt finish with gold logos.<BR>10. I also have a similar finished tire pressure gauge with Reatta Logo.<BR>11. Buick Reatta 1/24 scale Promo display models.<BR>12. Buick Reatta lapel pins, etc., etc.<P>If you are interested in any item or the whole lot, please don't hesitate to contact me. I thank you for your consideration.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Need a email address or phone # for James401

• 2 weeks later...