70 Electra parts

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by T&JRagtops:<BR><B>Various car parts from a 70 Electra hardtop. Doors, power window controls, etc. Write with requests.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I am looking for a red interior for a 70 225 convertible. I also have many extra parts froma blue 4 door parts car. My email address is mike@cusave.com<P>

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by T&JRagtops:<BR><B>Various car parts from a 70 Electra hardtop. Doors, power window controls, etc. Write with requests.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Do you have a Housing ,instrument panel for a 70 Buick Elactra 225 4dr hardtop?<BR><P>------------------<BR>

• 2 weeks later...

How is the front benchseat? I need a front benchseat for my 70 Delta88. They should be the same. E-mail me @efw67@yahoo.com Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a couple of parts for my 1966 buick electra. I'm looking for the windshield wiper switch and knob. Many car for these years have the same switchs, so please reply. I'm also looking for the chrome trim that goes across the trunk and the trim that goes on the driver side-fin. This piece extends from the rear light up to the top of the fin. It about 8 inches in length. I'm also looking for a antenna (screw in) for the same 66', but once again a lot of years are the same so please reply. And last but not least I'm looking for windshield wiper resevior.<BR>Thankyou <BR>kevin <BR>buick enthusiast<P>

I am in need of the drivers power window switch.also a black interior.seats,door panels. mine is a 2 door. contact me @<BR>jrflans@aol.com<BR>Thank you<BR>Russ