1925 Dodge Brothers 4 door sedan FOR SALE

Guest 4Bangin4Fun

Guest 4Bangin4Fun

I have a 1925 Dodge Brothers sedan, asking only $8000.

The car has been disassembled, cleaned, painted, and new upholstery. This car only has 24k original miles on it, there is no bondo, rust, dents or dings, near flawless..

I installed an electric water pump, everything else is original hardly warn condition. The radiator has been recored, only needs the vinyl top, tires, and final assembly. Have all parts just not shown.

Car is located in Los Alamitos California

DSCN1244.jpg

DSCN1242.jpg

DSCN1245.jpg

DSCN1247.jpg

DSCN1248.jpg

DSCN1249.jpg

DSCN1250.jpg

DSCN1252.jpg

Guest 4Bangin4Fun

The engine and trans has been disassembled,, inspected, cleaned, and re assembled. All mechanical components including brakes, steering, and suspension show very little signs of wear, I did have the clutch plates relined just because I had the trans apart.

This car has been in storage for the past 25 years and was only driven a few times in the late 90's when it was used in an NBC mini series called "Frank Niti the Enforcer", at the time the production company replaced the carb with one that appears to be in NOS condition.

The tires show some dry rot but do hold air.

Thanks for your interest.

Steve

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Mark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi, Has the engine been rebuilt?

how is the trans, and the breaks? Thanks, Mark </div></div>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...