info on early D.B

Guest 1930

I am sure everyone has said this before but shouldnt there be a place where anyone including myself could submit copes of articles and info that we have collected over the years from old mags and post them so that everyone can share a copy and gain the info. I have a surprisingly large amount of Dodge info that does not pertain to my particular vehicle, earlier stuff pre 29 that I have been reading in the old motor age or motor world mags that I am sure alot of other people may already have and know about but I am sure that there is equally as many people that would benefit from it. Maybe there already is such a place and I am not aware of it???? I am sure that alot of people would really appreciate such a thing especially myself.

Thanks so much, I dont have a lot of time to really look into that tonight but from what I saw that looks like an excellent site, I am sure that alot of people that read this post will benefit from this site and find alot of interesting literatute, thanks again