Everything you wish you knew about Classic Cars...

keelsNwheels

Hey everyone. We made it to week 10 of The Classic Car and Boat Network Radio Talk Show! I’ve talked a little bit about the show in previous posts, but I wanted to make sure that you fans of class collectibles are tuning in.

If you have a passion for classic cars or boats, you should check the show out by listening to or downloading one of their podcasts at www.keels-wheels.com and clicking on the Classic Car and Boat Network Link.

The show is hosted by Bob Fuller, Ron Stein, and Ken Dougherty, the founders of Keels and Wheels Concours d’ Elegance. Keels and Wheels is on its 14th year now, and takes place down in Seabrook, Texas. The show features some of the world’s most sought after vehicles, and has featured guests such as Carrol Shelby and Sir Stirling Moss. This year’s event takes place in May, and should prove to be exciting. If you’re in the area and are interested in attending the event, hop on www.keels-wheels.com for more info.

I will keep everyone posted on exciting show topics and updates on guests for both the radio show and the auction.

I agree. I live just north of Seabrook and have been to this event several times. In addition to the concours, you can enjoy the Kemah Boardwalk, Space Center Houston/NASA, and many excellent seafood restaurants nearby. Lakewood Yacht Club where this event is held is on Clear Lake which is one of the top boating areas in the U. S.