WTB- NOS 1970 Electra Taillamp Bezel Desperately Needed

Guest 70 Electra

Guest 70 Electra

STILL looking for a NOS RH taillamp bezel 5961968 for 1970 Electra.

Only need the RH "bare" bezel, but if necessary, will buy complete NOS lamp assembly (i.e. bezel + lens) OR a R-L pair of NOS bezels and/or complete lamp assemblies.

Come on, don't be shy.....I know this is a valuable part and will pay appropriately.

If money means nothing to you, I can work a trade up/down for some of my equally rare 1970 NOS parts.

Used parts? Generally, "NO". I have several used sets that need replating. However, in the unlikely event there is a used bezel (or pair) that is Soooo incredibly mint that it passes for nearly new, then by all means give me a shout. No "rechromes" please.

Email me directly at

gcockerill at wowway.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest 70 Electra

Just cancelled my Hershey plans, due to business reasons. frown.gif

So if anyone finds one of these bezels there, it's a good chance to make a quick profit on me! grin.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest 70 Electra

Still in need of this item.

(This is great chance to turn that spare part into some Holiday CASH!)

Call cell 431-9571 (area code 248) and leave message.

• 1 month later...
Guest 70 Electra

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 70 Electra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still in need of this item.

(This is great chance to turn that spare part into some Holiday CASH!)

Call cell 431-9571 (area code 248) and leave message. </div></div>

I'm still looking for this NOS RH taillamp bezel! frown.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can you believe it Cockerill? I found this buried in a bunch of Buick NOS today and wouldn't you know it, Left Hand! Day Late & A Dollar Short. Damb. Well, I will keep on looking. This is the only one I have seen NOS in 30 years. Didn't they make any extras Greg? NEW1966

post-31030-143137974161_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
Guest 70 Electra

OK guys....Less than a week before Flint meet...

SOMEONE must have one of these squirreled away! Wouldn't you like to recoup some of your gas and hotel expenses? Just give me a call!

See pix below, if you're unsure of what it looks like. (But note that pix is of LH, and I need the RIGHT HAND)

(Please, NO used or rechromed bezels. I have plenty of used ones...it is a NEW one that I seek.)

• 9 months later...
Guest 70 Electra

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NEW1966</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you believe it Cockerill? I found this buried in a bunch of Buick NOS today and wouldn't you know it, Left Hand! Day Late & A Dollar Short. Damb. Well, I will keep on looking. This is the only one I have seen NOS in 30 years. Didn't they make any extras Greg? NEW1966 </div></div>

Bump....Anyone? (Buhler?... Buhler?...Buhler?)

A quick search of my multiple posts on this topic show that I've been actively searching for this RH bezel since 2001. It's amazing that a single part could be so difficult to find. confused.gif