now a reatta owner

clabella

just registered today. bought a 90 conv.(white/white/blue int)with 50k miles,16 way,cd,white moulding this week from atlanta owner.In very nice cond;local show quality,i think. looking forward to driving the car but not everyday; hardly a mark on it.Was looking for a year on various web sites for the best cond.at a reasonable price and not hundreds of miles away.Owner drove it part way from atlanta for me.I'm not a mechanic so will ask questions and help in future and will enjoy reading this forum to learn more about this great car. Also, will enjoy explaining what a reatta is to contacts. Thanks for being there.

Welcome Charles to the rather small but exclusive fraternity of Buick Reatta owners. As all of us were new at one tome or another I think you will find this forum a great source of information from general Reatta information and History to Technical repair and restoration. Many of the members are experts in their own field and am sure they can be of service whether your looking to repair a headlight ir trace down an electrical problem. Barney Eaton is the Reatta techinical advisor,Jin Finn keeps many of us in parts. Young Tommy is very good with diagnostics. I could go on and on about all of these fine folks but if you stay tuned you will soon find out as I have that you are among the best in the Reatta world, Again Welcome from Washington State

Jerry Vaughan,