Great forum!

Used the "search" feature to figure out why my left turn signal only chimed once and flashed fast....learned it was burned out bulb(s). (OK, so everyone else automatically knew that!) Was doing errands today when I decided to stop by "a local dealership" to get them changed. The service manager circled my car twice, (reminding me TOO much of a buzzard) and said, "Sure ma'am, we can work on it." "Dueling Banjos" started playing in my head and I suddenly remembered something else I had to do...which was change the bulbs myself. With the help of this forum, I was able to successfully do the job...despite my admittedly low mechanical IQ. Pain the the rear, though! Thanks everyone...next I'm going to tackle front speaker replacement. cool.gif" border="0

Girl I get more impressed by you every day! Please send 8 x 10 glossy photograph of your tool kit. (don't know why that always amuses me confused.gif" border="0 )<P>This is a fantastic resource made stronger by the contributions of many different people.<P>It has saved me many times, Robert smile.gif" border="0