Joined today

Guest checkers

Guest checkers

I have been reading the forum for a month now and have decided to join the BCA and the reatta ciub today. Sending out both checks now. I noticed that on the membership form that there is a space for a sponsoring member which i donot have i hope this is not a problem. I have two reattas both are 90's one coupe one convertible i have regsterd them on the data base. Looking foward to talking to other people who know what a reatta is, What a beautful car to drive and own. smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

There is a nice Buick/Pontiac car show every spring at the Budweiser plant in Merrimac, NH. There are many cars that show up , it is a beautiful location, you can visit the Clydesdale barn and also get a tour of the plant (with samples). There have only been a few Reattas the last couple of years so it would be great to see a few more. The show is co-sponsored by the Minuteman chapter of the BCA. I think they have a website that might give this year's date. Gotta go look myself.

Welcome to the Club! It's a very good investment and a place to gain insight on Reatta problems and where to get parts. Oh, sometimes you may be surprised by some good humor at other times ------. grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

I've been a member of this forum for quite some time now, but have never written a check for a newsletter. The free part of this is what keeps me here, but I find myself wondering what do I get if I pay for it? I would probably enjoy a trip to Michigan to meet some of you(I used to live in Kalamazoo) but can someone tell me more about this membership thing, and the benifits?