Gold & Crystal Chrysler Crystal Warranty Key

Guest LouZ

I have a Gold Crystal Warranty Key without the Crystal. Does anyone have a Crystal that I can put in the key, or have any keys they would like to sell, or can make a plexiglass crystal??? Thanks, Lou

Now that sounds like a winner I think the original were plexiglass or lexan, because most got so scratched over time they turned cloudy. That makes me think ,Glass would be the way to go. Major question......How much ??? Thanks, Lou

No, the last one listed for TC was a double cut for '90 & '91 went for $75.00 The one before was a single cut, went for $56.00. The one before that, another double cut went for $90.00. I eMailed the 2 double cut buyers, they both put in somekind of dispute with eBay against the seller, but it was resolved. He didn't send the keys for 1 almost a month.(maybee he had to get them after they were sold for big bucks)..

3 were sold on the Chrysler side for $9.00, $12.00, and I never got an answer on the last one..

The TC keys are Chrysler, My Chrysler Parts Man was sure he had a couple at home but couldn't find them(they would have been freebees)

Hi Bob,

One of the guys put me on to JessersClassicKeys.com. They have them new for $48.00 + shipping. If you want I'll buy yours. Is yours the single cut, or double cut?

Thanks, Lou

• 2 weeks later...