30th Anniversary of the Chevy 454SS Pickup

Event details

In August 2021, I realized that the last model year of the 454SS was going to be 30 years old in 2023 and I knew we had to have a celebration, a get-together, a conglomeration of ALL of the 454SS trucks around.  Come and celebrate our trucks with other owners at the biggest truck show on the east coast - Carlisle Truck Nationals in Carlisle PA Aug 2-6, 2023

Schedule of events for the 30th Anniversary of the Chevy 454SS Truck:
Wednesday: Group trip to Hershey Park
Thursday: Rolls Royce Museum, lunch, World War II Museum
Friday: Carlisle Truck Nationals - we will have a designated parking area with a 20'x20' tent with Raffles, 50/50, T-shirts, 454SS compilation books for sale; We will also do a Parade of our Trucks through the Carlisle Events show field.
Saturday: Carlisle Truck Nationals - If you want to compete in the judging, please let me know so we can hold a parking spot for you after the judging is completed. To be judged, you have to be parked with your class.
Saturday Night: Banquet and 454SS specific Award Ceremony at Hickory Ridge
Sunday: Carlisle Truck Nationals - if you win a trophy at Carlisle Truck Nationals, you will be able to pick it up today.

The registration flier is attached to be included in our event, however, you also have to register to attend Carlisle Truck Nationals: Carlisle Truck Nationals (carlisleevents.azurewebsites.net)

If you're on the Book of Faces, please feel free to join the discussion :)(2) 30th 454SS Reunion at Carlisle ATN | Facebook 

Hope to see you!!

P1160640.JPG

454SS flyer 3.jpg

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.