Parting Out 90 Reatta Coupe

Parting out 90 Coupe (less engine and trans). Maui Blue with Dark Blue interior. Following major parts plus other smaller parts. Doors, front fenders, hood, mirrors, trunk lid, bumpers. Most exterior parts have been 'custom painted' and would need repainting. Dark Blue 6way seats in very good condition. Suspension parts also. Also have a set of 91 wheels (less caps). Email SEK3@aol.com with questions or to make offer on specific parts.<BR><p>[This message has been edited by chuck (edited 10-13-2000).]

Shipping on wheels would run $10-15 per wheel. If interested email with offer to "sek3@aol.com". Wheels are in very good condition with minor scratches/nicks in gray painted areas. Prefer to sell as set.

• 2 weeks later...

Chuck this is urgent! do you have the ink pen and air preasure guage that come in the owners portfolio?! if so my what condition are they in and my i purchase them?! also do you have the original note pad? if so my i also puchase that?<P>on a side note, how much to purchase the owners portfolio with all the stuff in it, pen,gauge, flash light, manual...ect?<P>i have been looking for these, please help me!<P>

Daryl, Yes I do have the dash cluster, but not the trim bezel that goes around it. I'm not for sure if it does. I know of someone that could probaly check it out for me. Where are you located?<P>[This message has been edited by chuck (edited 10-13-2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by chuck (edited 10-13-2000).]

Chuck,<BR>I live in Minneapolis MN,Let me know if it works or not.I don't need the bezel.Also if you can warranty it for 90 days and your price,thanks ...Daryl

Guest jim_houston

Chuck,<BR>Do you have the arms that attach to the headlight motors? Please let me know.<BR>Thanks.<BR>Jim Houston<BR>houstonj@spawar.navy.mil

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Troy:<BR><B>Chuck this is urgent! do you have the ink pen and air preasure guage that come in the owners portfolio?! if so my what condition are they in and my i purchase them?! also do you have the original note pad? if so my i also puchase that?<P>on a side note, how much to purchase the owners portfolio with all the stuff in it, pen,gauge, flash light, manual...ect?<P>i have been looking for these, please help me!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>TROY i have the pen you are looking for.it is new in the unopened packsge. i have no idea what it is worth. but if the offer is right i would consider selling it. allen<P>

allen i am willing to pay about 15 dollars for the pen. DO YOU ALSO HAVE THE AIR PRESSURE GAUGE?! I ONLY OFFERED 15 BECAUSE IM NOT SURE HOW MUCH A "PEN" IS WORTH. PLEASE let me know on this!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by allen lapage:<BR><B> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Troy:<BR><span style="font-weight: bold">Chuck this is urgent! do you have the ink pen and air preasure guage that come in the owners portfolio?! if so my what condition are they in and my i purchase them?! also do you have the original note pad? if so my i also puchase that?<P>on a side note, how much to purchase the owners portfolio with all the stuff in it, pen,gauge, flash light, manual...ect?<P>i have been looking for these, please help me!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>TROY i have the pen you are looking for.it is new in the unopened packsge. i have no idea what it is worth. but if the offer is right i would consider selling it. allen<P></span></div></div><P> Sorry, I do not have any of the items you are looking for.<BR> CHUCK

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sreeny:<BR><B>Do you have the Air Filter housing available?<P>I am located in chicago.<P>Thanks,<BR>S</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> Sreeny,<BR> I have the complete Air Housing with inlet and out let rubber hoses attached, plus all brackets. Asking $100, and I'll pay shipping. You can E-Mail me at SEK3@AOL.COM , and let me know if this what you are looking for.<BR> Thanks, Chuck <p>[This message has been edited by chuck (edited 10-19-2000).]

SEMM. I have the rear floor locks and latches, less the key. Also have the glove box lock and latch, altho I will only sell the glove box and lock as a unit.<BR> CHUCK

Chuck,do you have the door sile trim pieces. Black and chrome with the word Reatta in the center. If so what condition and how much. Thanks Stan;<P>------------------<BR><BR>Stan B.