Will Sell a Rare Red 1989 Coupe

I have located a Reatta convertible which I am interested in. Since my garage is full, I need to sell my coupe which I have had for 10 years. The car has never been dented or scratched. Here are some major maintenance items that have been done by a local Buick dealer in the past couple of years. I have all reciepts for this maintenance.<BR>Complete new R134 Air conditioner system at cost of $2000. Complete ABS Brake system cost just over $1000. New Fuel pump at cost of $325. New headlight combination switch at a cost of $248. Left axle seal cost $135. And the full Buick recommended 60K mile maintenance, including transmission service flushing, filter, new spark plugs, etc. at a cost of $493. It just went through the NC emissions and saftey check with flying colors. <BR>The car has 79k miles on it and looks and runs like new. It stays parked in a garage with carpeted floor and never drops a drop of oil on the floor. I am located in Charlotte NC. I have one picture online at the following location. <A HREF="http://profiles.yahoo.com/dave_buchanan" TARGET=_blank>http://profiles.yahoo.com/dave_buchanan</A> Click on the small picture to enlarge it. <BR>I can e-mail others if someone has interest. <BR>Because of the outstanding condition of the car and all maintenance done recently, it should be ready to drive for a long time now with very little additional maintenance. The original documents including the sales brochures and owners manual are with the car. My price is firm at exactly half way between the "good condition" and the "excellent condition" price currently listed by CPI...$5975. I have to make a decision this week so if you have interest let me know soon. Thanks<P>------------------<P><p>[This message has been edited by Dave Buchanan (edited 08-21-2000).]

One other short update. The car also had new headliner installed last year. It has tan interior matching the hand painted tan pin strip. It does not have the 16 way seat option but the seat adjusting motor for the drivers side was replaced about 5 years ago.

<BR>It is gone!<BR>I sold it to a active member of this group. Thanks for the response. He is getting a great Reatta. I just hope the 90 convertible I am buying is in nearly as good shape.<BR>

Conggratulaions! Which 90 convert did you buy??? I'm looking for on too and probablyone of the cars you bought!!! Let me know so I can take it off my list. Thanks