1963 Starfire

This is not my car but I just want to pass this along for any members who might be interested.

I am a member of I-15 Auctions and regularly get their auction info. This latest is here in Morongo Valley, CA. about 20 minutes from Palm Springs.

They've listed a 1963 Oldsmobile Starfire, which is not really my thing but, on second look, this car really intrigued me.

It's a two door hard top, SoCal desert rust free. It appears to be Saddle Mist with matching saddle interior. Solid and complete less engine and trans but appears to have been a fully loaded car. With bucket seats and console, air conditioning, PS, PB, Power windows, tilt steering, factory radio and all four orig. hub caps are still with the car too. Body is very straight and again, rust free and the interior is in remarkably complete condition.

I'm pretty certain this car will go for "a song" in its present condition. I don't know how difficult it would be to find an engine/trans ( I believe it would have been a 394 and 3 speed auto?). But the auction link is here for any interested parties. Hope it can find a good home.

www.i15auctions.com,

Click the link then click the Morongo Desert Oasis Estate Sale then click the "Bid Fast and Last" link to see all the pictures.

starfire2.jpg

starfire1.jpg

Edited by GregLaR (see edit history)