F/S: 1990 Buick Reatta Convertible in SE Georgia $5,500

reatta vice

For all you Reatta Lovers out there including myself, here is my personal car for sale as shown on my collector car website.

Click on the link below to see complete description & photos. It's a good one so if your in the market for a Reatta to enjoy this Summer, don't miss this one. 

https://www.brandoncollection.com/1990_Buick_Reatta_Saint Simons Island_GA_18981473.veh

Engine runs smooth & quiet, transmission shifts flawlessly. Car has always been rust free & has most of it's original paint. The paint on the rear panel just below the tailight lens has begun peeling for some unknown reason, but rest of paint shows well.  ABS  light is on,  AC needs to be charged, & power antenna is disconneted. Other than that, everything else in working order. I have the missing Reatta emblem to put back on the front passenger side alloy wheel center cap. I have not had the time to take care of those issues; therefore I have priced the car very reasonable @ just $5,500 when you take into consideration the fairly low miles it has & total overall condition. Car is reliable in it's present condition & I would not be afraid to drive it on any long distance trip today. 

Thanks for looking. PM me or call me @ 912-634-4949 if you have interest in purchasing.

Car is located in beautiful St. Simons Island, GA (75 miles inbetween Jacksonville & Savannah on the coast of Georgia)

Stuart A/K/A Reatta Vice

St. Simons Island, GA

912-634-4949

IMG_0880.JPG