1962 GT Hawk

My wife bought this car as a suprise Christmas gift for me this past weekend and it is the first Studebaker I have owned. I will have many questions in the future but the one I have now is this: Do the rear fenders unbolt from the body and how difficult is it?<BR> Chuck

• 1 month later...

Chuck,<BR>Welcome to the land of Studebaker. I don't think the rear fenders unbolt. The fronts do. I would suggest you contact Studebaker International for their catalog. Their phone number is: 1-317-462-8891. They're nice folks to deal with. They're located in Greenfield, Indiana. They can supply all kinds of parts, including the shop manual, parts manual and body and chassis catalogs.<BR>The shop manual is #800426 and includes all Studes from 1959 to 1964.<BR>You should also join the Studebaker Drivers Club. Their website is: <A HREF="http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com." TARGET=_blank>www.studebakerdriversclub.com.</A> It's the best magazine I get and I get a lot of them. By the way, there are many good dealers in Stude parts and they advertise in the club magazine, "Turning Wheels".<BR>Best of luck.<BR>Roger<BR> smile.gif" border="0