1968 Barracuda

could someone tell me what this car is worth, it has been setting in the field behind my dad's house for over 20 years, needs work to restore it, hasn't got many rust spots,has all the parts on the car that was made for it. motor hasn't been turned over in years. it's an 1968 barracuda ss 383 4 speed in the floor. it's my mom's car see drove when see was young. they want to sell it but don't have much of an idea what to sell it for, anyone's help would be great.<P>lynn<BR>breeze1999@webtv.net<BR>

Guest rcirilli

You have a tough one but maybe I can shed some light. This is one car I have always liked so I've paid attention when they have been available. The biggest thing is rust from the bottom up. They were prone to it and sitting in a field would make me believe it's in pretty bad shape inder there. If it is solid and the parts are all there you can expect between two thousand and thirty five hundred. The biggest factor is finding that one Mopar nut out of a thousand that will put in the TLC to restore it. Hope this helps. What state is it sitting in ?<BR>

Tell ya what if it's east of the Mississippi I'll come haul it away and won't charge you a cent for it. grin.gif<P>Cheers,<BR>Bry<P>------------------<BR>1940 Chrysler Royal ...... 1974 Dodge 100 Adventurer<BR>1970 Dodge Charger ...... 1985 Jaguar XJ-S V12