90 Convertibles For Sale - Including Select 60

Guest joe_quarter3

Guest joe_quarter3

I’ve filled up my storage again and need to sell at least one, preferably two, cars from my small selection to make way for some additions on their way this month. This gives anyone that can commit to a purchase of one of the following by June 27 a great opportunity. “Commit” here means either have paid for and collected, or put up a modest deposit. I’ll just extend my storage again if these do not sell this month, but I know that the cars will get less use and I’d rather someone else get the fun out of owning and driving them.

Both cars are super reliable and excellent runners. I’ve owned each for a number of years. They were intended to be “keepers” but my interest has changed to British cars from the 70s and 80s. Their condition is commensurate with their age/mileage. None has any major problems and each represent a great opportunity for Reatta ownership. The cars are located in the Brookhaven/Chamblee area of Atlanta.

1990 WHITE/RED CONVERTIBLE – Asking $10,250 if sold before June 27 – 54,xxx miles. Standard (no CD, no 16-way seat.) Nice tight responsive ride. New Delco air-conditioning compressor and receiver/drier (new, not just refurbished) installed recently as part of change to R134a. Pictures at: http://picasaweb.google.com/90ReattaForSale/ArticWhiteRed53XxxMiles Email me at 90Reatta@bellsouth.net with questions or for more details. Please include your telephone number, time zone, and good/bad time that I may call to follow up.

1990 WHITE/FLAME RED SELECT 60 CONVERTIBLE – Asking $13,250 if sold before June 27 - 74,xxx miles. Minor fettling need to bring up to standard of the other car, such as radio suppression, new bands in the CD unit to eliminate skipping, etc. Less than 500 miles on new premium Goodyears. R12 air-conditioning that blows ice cold (appreciated this time of year in Atlanta.) Pictures at: http://picasaweb.google.com/90Select60ForSale/Select6074XxxMiles Email me at 90Select60@bellsouth.net90Select60@bellsouth.net with questions or for more details. Please include your telephone number, time zone, and good/bad time that I may call to follow up.

Mark