1956 Pontiac Headlight Bezel ('55 ok)

Guest SarahP89

Guest SarahP89

Hi, I've got a friend with a 1956 Pontiac Chieftain, it's a beautiful car - but he's missing a headlight bezel on the driver side. I was wondering if anyone here has one? It really doesn't matter what condition the paint is in (or chrome), we just need it to be straight, and the less pitting the better. He's willing to do a little massaging before he paints to match if he has to. A 1955 bezel would be ok.

If anyone has one they'd sell (and ship), please let me know! Thank you!!

-Sarah

Edited by SarahP89
typo.... (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
Guest Moone1

Hi, I've got a friend with a 1956 Pontiac Chieftain, it's a beautiful car - but he's missing a headlight bezel on the driver side. I was wondering if anyone here has one? It really doesn't matter what condition the paint is in (or chrome), we just need it to be straight, and the less pitting the better. He's willing to do a little massaging before he paints to match if he has to. A 1955 bezel would be ok.

If anyone has one they'd sell (and ship), please let me know! Thank you!!

-Sarah

Sarah,

I know I have a pair from a 55...that being said, let me find them today. They are chrome but would paint okay. I know one is fine the other has a small ding. I guess I would keep the hurt one so I have a spare for my 56....Price??? I think free (okay, you can buy the coffee next time you are in Idaho) plus shipping is pretty high but I guess you have to decide if that is too much. I will find them snap a picture and send it.

Hang tight I am slow but fairly reliable.

Jeff