1931 Buick 8-57 23,850 Original Miles, Unrestored!!! Straight-8

Guest tom's

Guest tom's

1931 Buick 8-57

<O:p> </O:p>

23,850 Original Miles!!!

<O:p> </O:p>

Don’t miss out on your chance to buy this documented, collectors dream!!!

<O:p> post-95563-143142123632_thumb.jpg</O:p>

Located in Cedar Rapids Iowa, I’m the forth owner of this Buick, I bought it from my uncle who bought it in 1969 from the second owner (both of whom are still alive and have supplied letters stating their ownership and details about the car) who had bought it in 1967 from the family of the original owner.

This car is a true survivor car, un-restored and in excellent condition! The vinyl top is the original, the paint is original the only things that have ever been changed/fixed on the car are the hoses, the throttle control on the steering wheel was disabled for safety reasons, we also disabled the ignition switch and just put an on/off switch under the dash. We had to replace a small pivot lever on the carburetor which was custom made for the car, two panels on the interior were repaired with original material, the metal spoke wheels which were used in place of the wooden spokes on later 1931 models were blasted and painted after my uncle bought the car and at the time the original tires were still on the car so he had the tires replaced so currently the car has only its second set of tires ever on it and we still have the factory original tires which will go with the car!!! Missing in the pictures is the Buick logo headlight bar emblem, we do have it but it was broken and fixed but we haven’t put it back on. The only flaws that this car has is that the paint is getting a little thin in a couple areas, the chrome looks like its 82 years old but for being 82 years old its really in pretty good shape and there is one small rust spot near the left rear fender on the body but that’s it, all of the wood is intact and in excellent condition and the body by fisher stamp on the floor board shows great!

This car runs and drives like a dream and it has been an absolute blast to own but now its time for someone else to get the chance to enjoy this beautiful piece of automotive history!!!

If you have questions please feel free to contact me via email or at 319-360-6490~ Tom

ASKING $29,900 OBO

More pictures can be emailed to you at your request as well.

Buyer is responsible for shipping, car is sold as-is where is, I can assist in lining up a hauling company if necessary.

<!-- End Description -->